- Aqualens 38 Contact Lenses
Receive a $40 mail-in rebate* when you order 8 boxes of Aqualens 38 Disposable Soft Contact Lenses!
Aqualens 38 are a regional brand of Biomedics 38 Disposable Soft Contact Lenses. They're the same great contact lens in different packaging. When ordering Aqualens 38, you may get a different regional brand, but they're all the exact same contact lens as Biomedics 38.
Aqualens 38 contact lenses offer superior clarity, comfort and visual acuity in a disposable soft contact lens. Aqualens contacts may be worn for up to one week with continuous wear, or up to two weeks if you take them out nightly for regular cleaning. Only your eye care professional can tell you exactly how long to wear them.
1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses
6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
Material and % of content: 62% polymer (polymacon)
Water % of content: 38%
Ocular Sciences, Inc.
South San Francisco, CA
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Visit your eye care professional for an eye exam and purchase the required number of boxes of the specified contact lenses.
2. Product purchase must be made within 60-90 days of eye exam.
3. The complete number of boxes must be purchased in one transaction to be eligible for the special rebate offer.
4. Rebate forms will generally be mailed to the shipping address you provide. If it is not mailed, visit our rebates page for further instructions on where to find the rebate form. Follow all instructions on the back of rebate form and submit to the manufacturer before the deadline.
Click Here for complete rebate details specific to this contact lens manufacturer's policies.
VALID FOR U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY