- Acuvue 2 Weekly Disposable Contact Lenses
Receive a $20 mail-in rebate* when you order 8 boxes of Acuvue 2 weekly disposable contact lenses!
Acuvue 2 Disposable Contact Lenses are designed for ease of use while also maintaining maximum comfort and clarity for wearers. Since Acuvue 2 lenses are made an ultra-thin hydrogel material, they allow optimum water and oxygen to reach the eyes which provides you with the maximum level of comfort all day long. 7 out of 10 patients who use Acuvue 2 disposable contacts report 20/20 vision or better.
In addition to being comfortable disposable contacts, these lenses also offer a UV blocking layer that provides your eyes with protection from 82% of UV-A and 97% UV-B radiation. The inside-out indicator on these lenses ensures that you are able to easily insert and remove them each day.
Acuvue 2 are the right lenses for you if you are nearsighted or farsighted or like lenses that are easy to handle. They are designed to be worn and removed daily for up to 2 weeks before disposal is necessary. They may also be worn continuously for up to 7 days.
Benefits of Acuvue 2 Lenses:
• Ultra-thin, comfortable lenses
• Visibility tint makes it easier for you to locate lenses when immersed in solution
• Inside out mark ensures that lenses are inserted correctly each time
• Block up to 97% UV-B and 82% UV-A, awarded Class II UV-blocking by the American Optometric Association
Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lens
Material: 42% polymer (Etafilcon A)
% of Water Content: 58%
Packaging: 6 visibly tinted contact lenses in each package
Manufacturer: Vistakon Pharmaceuticals, LLC/Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc. Jacksonville, FL
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Visit your eye care professional for an eye exam and purchase the required number of boxes of the specified contact lenses.
2. Product purchase must be made within 90 days of eye exam.
3. The complete number of boxes must be purchased in one transaction to be eligible for the special rebate offer. Purchase 8 boxes to receive a $20 rebate.
4. Rebate forms will generally be mailed to the shipping address you provide. If it is not mailed, visit our rebates page for further instructions on where to find the rebate form. Follow all instructions on the back of rebate form and submit to the manufacturer before the deadline.
Click Here for complete rebate details specific to this contact lens manufacturer's policies.
VALID FOR U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY