- Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism
Receive a $20 mail-in rebate* when you order 8 boxes of Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism toric lenses!
Acuvue Advance Disposable Contact Lenses for Astigmatism are the only soft toric lenses available with Hydraclear. Since they feature the latest silicone-hydrogel technology these lenses enable a higher level of oxygen transmission to your eyes, which keeps your lenses hydrated all day long while keeping your eyes comfortable and moist.
The unique Accelerated Stabilization Design of these lenses uses the natural pressure of your eyelids to minimize shifting and rotating of the lenses. Rather than the single weighted zone found in the leading toric lens, an Acuvue Advanced lens has four stability zones that help keep the lens where it needs to be to provide consistently, clear vision. They can be worn and removed daily for up to two weeks before disposal is necessary. These lenses are not approved for continuous, overnight wear.
Acuvue Advanced for Astigmatism Lenses are the right toric lenses for you if you experience discomfort with your lenses before the end of the day, experience blurred or fluctuating vision with your current lenses or have been told they can't wear contact lenses because of astigmatism.
Benefits of Acuvue Advanced for Astigmatism Lenses:
• Accelerated stabilization design minimizes lens shifting and rotation
• Inside out mark ensures that lenses are inserted correctly each time
• Block up to 99% UV-B and 90% UV-A, awarded Class I UV-blocking by the American Optometric Association
• Reduce dryness usually related with wearing disposable contact lenses
• Visibility tint makes it easier for you to locate lenses when immersed in solution
Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lens
Package Details: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution
Material and % of content: 53% polymer (Galyfilcon A)
Water % of content: 47%
Manufacturer: Vistakon Pharmaceuticals, LLC/Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc. Jacksonville, FL
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Visit your eye care professional for an eye exam and purchase the required number of boxes of the specified contact lenses.
2. Product purchase must be made within 90 days of eye exam.
3. The complete number of boxes must be purchased in one transaction to be eligible for the special rebate offer. Purchase 8 boxes to receive $20 rebate.
4. Rebate forms will generally be mailed to the shipping address you provide. If it is not mailed, visit our rebates page for further instructions on where to find the rebate form. Follow all instructions on the back of rebate form and submit to the manufacturer before the deadline.
Click Here for complete rebate details specific to this contact lens manufacturer's policies.
VALID FOR U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY