PureVision Contact Lenses
Receive a $40 mail-in rebate when you order 4 boxes of Bausch & Lomb PureVision disposable contact lenses!
PureVision Multifocal Contact Lenses are the first multifocal lenses for patients with presbyopia that are made with Bausch & Lomb’s AerGel, a silicone hydrogel material that allows natural levels of oxygen through to your eyes. These silicone hydrogel lenses feature an enhanced aspheric optical design that reduces spherical aberration or the blurred or hazy appearance of objects.
PureVision Multifocal lenses deliver the latest in technology, material and optical design, to provide you with exceptional vision, health and comfort. The All-Distance Optics of these lenses allow you to see clearly at all distances – near, far and in between. The surface of PureVision Multifocal lenses gives presbyopic eyes the comfort and wettability they deserve. The silicone hydrogel material and surface process is designed for the needs of aging presbyopic eyes.
The special rounded edge profile of these lenses helps to ensure that you receive a comfortable fit while a light blue visibility tint allows for easier handling and insertion. This visibility tint will not alter your eye color.
PureVision Multifocal lenses may be prescribed for extended or daily wear. For patients with extended wear prescriptions, lenses may be worn for 30 days of continuous use before disposable is necessary. If prescribed for daily wear or if removed during extended wear, lenses must be cleaned and disinfected prior to reinsertion.
Benefits of PureVision Multifocal Lenses:
• Unique design reduces appearance of blurred or hazy objects
• Provides crisp, clear vision at all distances
• Rounded edge profile ensures a comfortable fit
• Allow natural levels of oxygen to reach your eyes
• Deposit resistant material increases comfort and reduces irritation
• Visibility tint makes handling, insertion and removal easier
Lens Type: Monthly lens soft multifocal lens
Package Details: 6 lenses immersed in buffered saline solution
Material and % of content: 64% polymer (Balafilcon A)
Water % of content: 36%
Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb Inc. Rochester, NY
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Visit your eye care professional for an eye exam and purchase the required number of boxes of the specified contact lenses.
2. Product purchase must be made within 60-90 days of eye exam.
3. The complete number of boxes must be purchased in one transaction to be eligible for the special rebate offer.
4. Rebate forms will generally be mailed to the shipping address you provide. If it is not mailed, visit our rebates page for further instructions on where to find the rebate form. Follow all instructions on the back of rebate form and submit to the manufacturer before the deadline.
Click Here for complete rebate details specific to this contact lens manufacturer's policies.
VALID FOR U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY