Receive a $30 mail-in rebate* when you order 4 boxes of Proclear Multifocal Contact Lenses!
Proclear Multifocal is the only contact lens designed to address two common conditions experienced by those with aging eyes: presbyopia and eye dryness. Only Proclear Multifocal lenses combine a superior lens design, Balanced Progressive Technology, with a unique lens material made using our patented PC Technology. The result? Lenses that give you great vision at every distance while staying moist and comfortable, all day long.
Proclear Multifocal lenses focus light from both near and far distances to the back of the eye, creating the clearest possible image. This unique system uses two different, yet complementary, lenses that work together to provide clear vision near, far, and in between.
Proclear Multifocal lenses are made using PC Technology, which creates a unique material containing molecules of phosphorylcholine (PC), a substance found naturally in human cell membranes. These miracle molecules attract and surround themselves with water, keeping Proclear lenses moist and comfortable.
Benefits of Proclear Multifocal XR Lenses:
• Great vision everywhere you look
• Better comfort, hour after hour
• Patented PC Technology
• Advanced Balanced Progressive Technology
Lens Type: Monthly replacement disposable soft contact lenses
Package Details: 6 daily wear tinted soft contact lenses in buffered 0.9% saline.
Material and % of content: 38% omafilcon A
Water % of content: 62%
Manufacturer: CooperVision, Inc. Scottsville, NY
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Visit your eye care professional for an eye exam and purchase the required number of boxes of the specified contact lenses.
2. Product purchase must be made within 60 days of eye exam.
3. The complete number of boxes must be purchased in one transaction to be eligible for the special rebate offer. Purchase 4 boxes to receive $30 rebate.
4. Rebate forms will generally be mailed to the shipping address you provide. If it is not mailed, visit our rebates page for further instructions on where to find the rebate form. Follow all instructions on the back of rebate form and submit to the manufacturer before the deadline.
Click Here for complete rebate details specific to this contact lens manufacturer's policies.
VALID FOR U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY