Proclear Multifocal Toric Contact Lenses
Receive a $50 mail-in rebate* when you order 4 boxes of Proclear Multifocal Toric Contact Lenses!
Proclear Multifocal Toric Lenses are the only monthly replacement contacts that are designed to correct both astigmatism and presbyopia. These contacts combine two revolutionary technologies by CooperVision to create a lens that allows you to see clearly at all distances and correct astigmatism, yet stays cool and moist all day long.
The optical design of Proclear Multifocal Toric lenses enables your eyes to instinctively find the zone that will provide you with the optimal focus needed. With these lenses your vision will be sharpened, and you’ll be able to clearly see at all distances whether you are reading a menu or driving down the street.
Proclear Multifocal Toric lenses are made using PC Technology, which uses molecules of phosphorylcholine (PC), which is found naturally in human cells. These molecules are able to naturally attract moisture and surround themselves with water which when used in these lenses keeps your eyes moist and comfortable. Proclear contacts are approved by the FDA to provide improved comfort to patients who experience mild discomfort or symptoms related to dryness while wearing other contact lenses.
Proclear Multifocal Toric lenses are daily wear lenses that should be removed, cleaned and disinfected each day they are worn. Each lens features a visibility tint that makes handling, inserting and removing the lens easier. The tint of these lenses will not alter the color of your eyes. These lenses can be worn and removed daily for up to 30 days before disposal is necessary. Each package of Proclear Multifocal Toric lenses contains 6 monthly disposable soft lenses.
Benefits of Proclear Multifocal Toric Lenses:
• Offers sharp, clear vision in a comfortable, daily wear lens
• Provide vision correction for astigmatism and presbyopia
• PC technology keeps lenses moist and comfortable all day
• Visibility tint makes handling, insertion and removal easier
Lens Type: Monthly disposable multifocal toric contact lens
Material: 41% polymer (Omafilcon A)
% of Water Content: 59%
Packaging: 6 visibly tinted contact lenses immersed in saline solution in each package
Manufacturer: CooperVision, Inc. Scottsville, NY
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Visit your eye care professional for an eye exam and purchase the required number of boxes of the specified contact lenses.
2. Product purchase must be made within 60 days of eye exam.
3. The complete number of boxes must be purchased in one transaction to be eligible for the special rebate offer. Purchase 4 boxes to receive $50 rebate. Purchase 2 boxes to receive $20 rebate.
4. Rebate forms will generally be mailed to the shipping address you provide. If it is not mailed, visit our rebates page for further instructions on where to find the rebate form. Follow all instructions on the back of rebate form and submit to the manufacturer before the deadline.
Click Here for complete rebate details specific to this contact lens manufacturer's policies.
VALID FOR U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY