ProClear Multifocal Contact Lenses
Receive a $30 mail-in rebate* when you order 4 boxes of Proclear Multifocal Contact Lenses!
Proclear Multifocal Contact Lenses are specifically designed to provide sharp, clear vision at all distances while giving you an unrivaled level of comfort throughout the entire day. Proclear Multifocal lenses are the same great lens as regular Proclear, but are designed for patients who need a multifocal or bifocal contact lens to correct presbyopia.
The optical design of Proclear Multifocal lenses enables your eyes to instinctively find the zone that will provide you with the optimal focus needed. With these lenses your vision will be sharpened, and you’ll be able to clearly see at all distances whether you are reading a menu or driving down the street.
Proclear Multifocal lenses are made using PC Technology, which uses molecules of phosphorylcholine (PC), which is found naturally in human cells. These molecules are able to naturally attract moisture and surround themselves with water which when used in these lenses keeps your eyes moist and comfortable. Proclear contacts are approved by the FDA to provide improved comfort to patients who experience mild discomfort or symptoms related to dryness while wearing other contact lenses.
Proclear Multifocal lenses are daily wear lenses that should be removed, cleaned and disinfected each day they are worn. Each lens features a visibility tint that makes handling, inserting and removing the lens easier. The tint of these lenses will not alter the color of your eyes. These lenses can be worn and removed daily for up to 30 days before disposal is necessary. Each package of Proclear Multifocal lenses contains 6 monthly disposable soft lenses.
Benefits of Proclear Multifocal Lenses:
• Provides sharp, clear vision at all distances
• PC technology keeps lenses moist and comfortable all day
• Visibility tint makes handling, insertion and removal easier
Lens Type: Monthly replacement disposable soft contact lenses
Package Details: 6 daily wear tinted soft contact lenses in buffered 0.9% saline.
Material and % of content: 38% polymer (omafilcon A)
Water % of content: 62%
Manufacturer: CooperVision, Inc. Scottsville, NY
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Visit your eye care professional for an eye exam and purchase the required number of boxes of the specified contact lenses.
2. Product purchase must be made within 60 days of eye exam.
3. The complete number of boxes must be purchased in one transaction to be eligible for the special rebate offer. Purchase 4 boxes to receive $30 rebate.
4. Rebate forms will generally be mailed to the shipping address you provide. If it is not mailed, visit our rebates page for further instructions on where to find the rebate form. Follow all instructions on the back of rebate form and submit to the manufacturer before the deadline.
Click Here for complete rebate details specific to this contact lens manufacturer's policies.
VALID FOR U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY