Acuvue Bifocal Contact Lenses
Receive a $20 mail-in rebate* when you order 8 boxes of Acuvue Bifocal Contact Lenses!
Acuvue Bifocal Disposable Contact Lenses feature the revolutionary technology of Pupil Intelligent Design that helps to provide crisp, clear vision for those with presbyopia. This unique technology divides each lens into five invisible, concentric zones that provide you with crisp, clear vision at distances varying from near to far. With the use of the Pupil Intelligent Design, you won’t have to worry about which part of the lens you need to look through as you do with other bifocal contacts and glasses since your eyes work with the lens to choose the correct portion of lens for the distance you need to view.
Each Acuvue Bifocal contact lenses has an inside-out indicator and a light visibility tint, to greatly increase the ease of handling, inserting and removing your contact lenses. Acuvue Bifocal lenses also include a layer of UV Blocking, which blocks approximately 86% of UV-A rays and 98% of UV-B rays. Additionally, their edge design provides increased comfort, while precision junctions help to reduce halos and blurs.
Acuvue Bifocal disposable lenses are the right lenses for you if you have presbyopia, would prefer not to have to carry reading glasses around constantly, have an occupation or hobby that combines close and distant vision, desire to wear contact lenses into your 40s and 50s and want lenses with UV blocking protection in your bifocal lenses.
These lenses are designed to be worn and removed daily for up to 2 weeks before disposal is necessary. They may also be worn continuously for up to 7 days.
Benefits of Acuvue Bifocal Lenses:
• Pupil Intelligent Design provides crisp vision both near and far
• Inside out mark ensures that lenses are inserted correctly each time
• Offer the flexibility of full-time or part-time wear
• Block up to 97% UV-B and 82% UV-A radiation, feature Class II UV-A and UV-B protection
• Visibility tint makes it easier for you to locate lenses when immersed in solution
Lens type: 1-2 week disposable bifocal lens
Material: 42% polymer (Etafilcon A)
% of Water content: 58%
Packaging: 6 lenses per box
Manufacturer: Vistakon Pharmaceuticals, LLC/Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc. Jacksonville, FL
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Visit your eye care professional for an eye exam and purchase the required number of boxes of the specified contact lenses.
2. Product purchase must be made within 90 days of eye exam.
3. The complete number of boxes must be purchased in one transaction to be eligible for the special rebate offer. Purchase 8 boxes to receive a $20 rebate.
4. Rebate forms will generally be mailed to the shipping address you provide. If it is not mailed, visit our rebates page for further instructions on where to find the rebate form. Follow all instructions on the back of rebate form and submit to the manufacturer before the deadline.
Click Here for complete rebate details specific to this contact lens manufacturer's policies.
VALID FOR U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY